Pipa the Echidna - Uluru Red
Inspired by the Australian native animal, the echidna, Pipa comes from the land of Uluru, home of the Anangu people, in Northern Territory. She loves going for long walks, trying to discover new and interesting insects and sunbathing.
Made from 100% natural rubber, free of BPA, Phthalates, PVC and Nitrosamines, every detail has been designed to engage and soothe sore gums.
Your little one will not want to put Pipa down! And because Pipa has no holes, he doesn’t have to! It is safe to take our toys in the bath as no water getting inside means no yucky mould!
- Designed for tiny hands to hold and squish. ✔
- Soft yet very strong to chew on and relieve sore gums. ✔
- No squeaky noise. Pipa won't overstimulate your child's senses. ✔
- Made of 100% natural rubber, safe and very easy to clean. ✔
- Free of BPA , Phtalates, PVC and Nistrosamines. ✔
- No holes: enjoy bath time with no risk of nasty mould growing inside. ✔